Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fashion Break

So, when it rains, then snows, and rains....and keeps mixing with freezing rain...
 I decided it was time to think SPRING...
clothes that is...

Actually, all of the magazines I have been pouring over have gotten me excited for the Spring 2010 clothes...and my recent trip to the mall helped me whip up this short, but simple, must have list for spring...

1. Basic white shirt...
I always love to update this wardrobe staple
2. Striped T's
blue and white is a spring staple...so french!
3. Fun patterned -print blouse
animal print or a fun pattern, definitely
4. Strappy sandals...
these T-strap beauties from Target are so afforable and so chic!
5. A new trench coat....
I think I might just have to treat myself...

and something animal print...of course!!!

Also, I really want something sequin...a little sparkle to add some glamour to my new skinny jeans,
fun don't you think?

What is on the top of your spring fashion wish list...?






1 comment:

Krista said...

Top of my Spring fashion wish list? To be able to WEAR skinny jeans! HA!