Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Groundhog was right!

6 More Weeks of Winter

Well, while we snuggled up on the couch to watch American Idol last night, my girls were delighted that Mr. Groundhog was right!!! We sat together and watched a beautiful snowfall blanket our lawn....what a beautiful peaceful snow. The kiddies were hoping for a snow day! But we woke up and the roads were clear...and all was a go for school! So I am here at home busy searching the internet....I am actually looking for ideas for my little 4 year old's bedroom....PINK, PINK, PINK!

I am in love with Paula Press Woodland Fabric...beautiful browns, grays, oranges and PINK!!!!
perfect for a little girl who loves pink, don't you think???


i mean how beautiful is this chair?
It's actually a pillow that Ms. Prass created,
but I really want one for my office...


see more of Paula Prass at http://www.paulaprass.blogspot.com/

In the meantime, I thought this pen and ink drawing of my mom, stephanie smith mailto:smithstephaniesmith@cbmoves.com, and her dog holly would be appropriate for our snowy day
....have fun....


No comments: