Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How deep is your love?

Another beautiful day of sugar coated trees...and sugar coated treats...why is it that when it snows, I feel like I have a pass to eat coo kies and chocolate all day?

But, i t's also a winderwonderland for two sisters who absolutely adore each other.
While I'm watching my girls laugh and play....
I sit back and wonder...

How deep is a sister’s love?

Of course, being an only child I always wanted a sister...someone to hold your hand through the blizzard of life, someone to catch you when you slip on the ice...even maybe, someone to sled down a steep hill with...always by your side...someone so proud of all that you are, they bring sun to your darkest day...

My girls are so lucky, the love they share is not only admirable but gives me great happiness... what a wonderful gift we have given them....each other. A love that only a sister can know...So, go and call your sister, or maybe a good friend, someone that has helped you through a blizzard, through a snow shower...or even just held your hand when you needed it most....a love that goes so deep only a sister can know.
 
 
So when I asked them how much they loved eachother...what did they say? As much as the snowman outside our window.....

1 comment:

Emily A. Clark said...

Just stopping by to thank you for visiting my blog. Glad I found your work; it's beautiful!