Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring has Sprung

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive -
to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love..." marcus aurelius

Happy Spring! Today is the official first day of Spring. How lucky we are to be alive today. A fresh new season brings us new life. We can clear out the cobwebs, inside and out....take a deep breath, jump for joy, we are here on this beautiful earth to celebrate life both old and new.

I will be outside today, basking in the sunshine, digging in the dirt, breathing in the smell of the earth, and smiling from ear to ear...being in the moment, just enjoying life. I hope you are to!

Also, Rose Hill Designs was featured on bfyVintage's Treasury list on Etsy, Thanks Emily! She has some really cool vintage stuff...and I am totally digging this the vintage seventies dress with butterfly sleeves....http://www.etsy.com/shop/bfyvintage ...it's so me! And she has an amazing pair of vintage sunshine yellow woven flats....
Yellow is so chic this spring!

Go on over to Etsy and say, "Hi"....



Will you be out enjoying life today?...I hope so!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Debbie Clandening said...

Beautiful tulip and little mouse. I love your instsey tinsey spider in the little yellow dress.Happy spring to you too.
~Deb~

Fabián Fucci said...

Very nice colors! I am doing my tries with watercolor, I hope to get as good as this!