Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spring is Blooming



 Spring is blooming, and I am ready for a new handbag...
Here are a few of my favorites!


Can someone say
....LOVE ?
this TODS bag...

can't you just feel that yummy leather ....pretty please?



How about this gray La Trente beauty from Dior....?


Great at the playground, right????
 It's only $2,700. Perfect!








Ok, back to reality.....
What about the the Gabby Hobo in seashore beige leather...oooh, don't you just love JCrew 



or the Bisbee Tote from Jcrew...mmmm tumbled leather in tawny brown...sounds perfect!
oooh and I love the Dean Hobo and the Louisa tote from Tory Burch, (of course!)




and lastly this straw little number can hold my Starbucks card
and my last $dollar$ that I have
 after spending all of my money on these GORGEOUS bags!




How about you?
Any favorites on your list?


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love anything Tod's, but I am kind of partial to that J.Crew bag! ;)

Unknown said...

NICe bLOG..
i LOVe uR bLOG deAR..
(^.^)v

PLeaSE ViSiT My bLOg..

www.aldoakira.blogspot.com

Julia Christie said...

Ohhh you make me want to go shopping for a new bag - I need one too and these are all great!

Love the painting at the top!

Smiles

Juliette Crane said...

loving that dior bag! so perfect for springtime! can't wait to stop back again and see more beautiful things!

best wishes,
juliette

ashlina {the decorista} said...

i love the little illustrations on your site. too cute. i will take any one of those bags thank you!

thanks for commenting hunny. have a great weekend. xo

Di said...

m-m-m nice bags!