Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

An Award...and Halloween Decorating

Here's just a peek at some of the Halloween decorating that's been going on around our house.
I love anything that glitters, and these pumpkins from Michael's do the trick.

We also filled out apothecary jars with
green moss and skeleton heads.
Apothecary jars from Home Goods are a plenty around my house!

Black candles are also a must!


and every house needs a witch's broom, right???

we do not want anything too scary around here,
so these soft, plush pillows, from Target (we have a ghost, too)
are perfect throughout the house.

Have you been doing any holiday decorating?



and a big, huge, giant thank you to Leen Christens for the wonderful Lovely Blog award.
Please pop over to her blog, to see her adorable work!

Thanks Leen!!!


9 comments:

Kristin Dudish said...

Congratulations on your award!

Your Halloween decorating is so fun - it's helping to put me in the spirit :)

xo
Kristin

p.s. I love, love, love how "beneath" turned out - I thought the sketch on Sunday was great, but seeing it in color... it's amazing!!!

Jenn Bower said...

ooooooooh! It is like HGTV and peeking into other people's homes. Well done fine lady! Not too creepy but still fits the bill for Halloween fun.

Sadly, we only go all out for Christmas!

Congrats on your award. Isn't Leen wonderful? And, I concur with Kristin on her comments regarding 'beneath.'

pinkglitterfae said...

thanks for the peek inside your home, I love seeing how people decorate.
I put a few things out for Halloween, but save my real effort for Christmas, when I create a wonderland, lol!
congrats on your award too!
xoxo

Joanna Pass said...

Congrats to you too!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award! Love that holiday decorating, the sparkly pumpkin is my favorite!

Marlene said...

How fun, I have not decorated for Halloween in such a long time. I do miss it. Just me and my husband now and no trick-or-treaters out here in the country so I don't bother.

Nicola said...

Love your halloween decorations I wish people celebrated it like this over here! Congratulations on your award you so derserve it!!

michele said...

Hi Heather, I came to visit the other day, got distracted by another one of your cute illustrations and holiday decor, then forgot to say, "Congratulations!" to you, too! Oops! Hee hee!

Diana said...

I plan on getting out the Halloween decorations tomorrow. They're so fun. Congratulations, too!