I love finding fun and unique ideas to spruce up an otherwise boring shirt or sweater.
So when I stumbled across, ban. do accessories, I fell in love with their
mini ban.do bedazzled sequin heart pin.
How cute is this for Valentine's Day with a crisp white shirt?
I am definitely ordering one!
Now, here's a fun tutorial for how to create sequins in your illustrations.
I found this, here at Fabulous Doodles blog.
1. Begin by coloring your design with the base color, red shown here.
2. Shade the design with deeper grays.
3. Place black dots across and around the design for a dotted look.
4. When that dries, make dots with your Whiteout pen on top of all of the black dots.
5. Then add a few small "x"s with a fine tip micron pen...as accents
I love this site, for fashion illustration tips.
And she has some of the most beautiful fashion illustration you have seen!
xo - heather