Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday in Pink




"I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

— Audrey Hepburn

It's the weekend and I am off to my color theory class...
I'm really excited about this one!
My Outfit...begins with PINK today
J Crew Cashmere Sweater in Paris Pink
( I love these sweaters, I have 2 in black)
Banana Republic skinny jeans
Lanvin gold flats....love them!
and I'm out the door and ready to go...
signature scent?
Michael Kors
xxoo
Have a great day!

15 comments:

Crystal said...

Sounds like you are in the pink! I love Aundrey Hepburn and her words are as timeless as her movies. :-)

joynevada.com said...

So pretty!
Thank you for your kind comments!
Have a great weekend too! :)

alarmcat said...

I love your sketch! Sounds like you have a good day in store for you. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Betsy Brock said...

You are ALL set in that outfit! How adorable! Can't wait to hear what they say about pink!

Love the quote...I have it on my sidebar!

Heather B. said...

Love pink too, Heather! I love how you can illustrate your outfits. So cute!

Have a great weekend!

Heather

Tracy said...

sounds lovely...you can't go wrong when in pink! At least that's what I always say!
Have a great time and can't wait to hear what you learned!

Marlene said...

Great sketch, love the pink and the Initialed bag. Have fun!

Vicki Smith said...

Love your drawing and your Audrey Hepburn quote.

Brian Miller said...

pink is a happy color...have fun today!

Jenny said...

such a sweet sketch :) And what a wonderful quote, one to live by for sure! Hope you have a fun class :)x

Tammie Lee said...

I love all the details... cashmere is my favorite! and pink.... soft pink. cute gal and outfit. so cheerful!

michele said...

Hope you had a fun day! Such a cute and descriptive portrait! :o)

Jenn Bower said...

You are one stylish fashionista! I love the 'bling' detail on your sapphire ring.

Color Theory is amazing...I loved those classes in college. I hope you get as much out of it as I did.

Happy Sunday!

Jenn Bower said...

OH!!! And P.S. - girl I am with you on the J. Crew cashmere. I scoop up 1 or 2 every January when they go on sale.

Lenora said...

Oh I love pouring over old love notes - i have mine in piles tied with ribbons - from long ago! Valentines is a family favorite - my daughters were exquisite this year but she took them off to school Friday and I never got a photo! Love this Valentine girl's expression!