Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Even my STARBUCKS is STYLISH

Ok, I am in LOVE with this sweet autumn cozy,
 that's perfect for my STARBUCKS Venti Skim Mistos.

I discovered Knotwork on ETSY recently, and was thrilled to have my very own pumpkin travel mug cozy  arrive this week...
It's soft and snuggly, just like my favorite sweater...
 and looks great too!
Diane's shop is a total blast -
you can find more fun here at her Etsy shop
The only problem?
I want one for every day of the week now!


I am sharing this with my friends over at Sweet Saturdays, too! Come on over, here!

9 comments:

Denise said...

Love your Halloween header:)Now I have to have a Cozy for my Soy latte-so cute

Wanda said...

Oh your new header is darling....love all the cute details.

A Starbucks "Cozy" is just so stylish... Aren't you the one!!! I had a Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday...it was so good!

Have a great weekend, and enjoy all those starbuck goodies.

Brian Miller said...

nice...how cute is that...bet it keeps your coffee nice and warm on a cold day as well...smiles. love the new header! way cute as well...have a lovely saturday!

Joni Nickrent said...

Now that's definitely a stylish cozy! Love your blog header! POP ART MINIS

maddyrose said...

Love your Halloween header. It couldn't get any cuter. I also think the cozy is adorable and is so you. =^)Enjoy your weekend.

Christine said...

indeed, so stylish! love it.

Lilac & Lavender said...

Very cute header ~ it was the first thing I noticed :) Of course, your pumpkin cozy is so SWEET! Have a great day :)

Unknown said...

Hi Heather!!!! you are totally styling with these cool Halloween inspired art!!! that coffee cup warmer is so so cute...and that table cloth!!! love it!!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

What a lovely idea, I think I must make myself one of those! Valerie