Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Time to Accomplish ....The Studio

"Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment"
 - Thomas Carlyle

One of my favorite things about the New Year is grabbing my favorite cup of coffee and locking myself up in my Studio for some much needed CLEAN OUT time!
Yes, I tend to gather paper, pencils, glitter, more paper, watercolors, post it notes, ribbon, inspirational pictures and quotes and they build...and build...until I can no longer sit at my desk! And then, they move to the floor, the computer desk and even the sofa....there's barely any room for my poor cat, Olive -

 It gets so bad, that there's nowhere for me to work...and it's time to CLEAN....
So that's what I am doing this week!
How about you....? Do you keep a messy work desk? Or is it nice and tidy...if it is can you come over and help me? And, don't forget to bring another Starbucks, I am going to need it!


And Yes, You are Beautiful!
I love this quote....I don't think I will be recycling that Post it Note!

PS - we are almost at 260 Followers....Look for a give-away coming soon!

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

whew...have fun with that...haha def not my fav thing to do...except the starbucks of course...smiles.

Anonymous said...

I think we all reach this point, maybe you'll find a treasure you didn't remember! Have fun, maybe kitty will help!

Catherine Denton said...

Messy. Oh the mess sometimes. As luck would have it, it's the first room people see when they come into my house (I took over the dining room) so I'm forced to clean it up to stave off embarrassment.
Catherine Denton

Christine said...

Sounds like you're doing good things there Heather! Happy New Year!

Heather B. said...

Have fun with the studio clean out! Hope you find a few hidden treasures. Have a wonderful 2012!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Ha Ha what a wonderful and real post! Good for you. Thanks for sharing this . It brought me lots of giggles and smiles this morning. Best to you always.

Michaele Razi said...

Love it! Cleaning the studio is such a good feeling!

Michael said...

So, do we get to see your studio all cleaned up now? :)