Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Yes, I am addicted....

So it's official -
I am addicted to PINTEREST.
It's the online pin board that lets you share all of the beautiful things you find on the web!

As a frustrated interior decorator I can spend hours on it...
looking at gorgeous photos of interiors, colors, patterns, 
flower arrangements,  places, people and so many things...oh , and of course,
my first love... fashion.
How about you?
Have you discovered this amazing site?

I can go to Paris in the morning

Get makeup and fashion ideas at lunch


and make crafts in the afternoon...
ALL on one site,
you really must pop over and check it out...
but be careful, it's addicting!

Photos from here here,  here
all via PINTEREST

See you there!


16 comments:

Crystal said...

I haven't really had time to check it out Heather, but you sure make it sound like a blast. :-)

Betsy Brock said...

I've signed up for it but haven't spent any time setting it up or looking! I hear it's great. I need to find time to do it!

Shayla said...

I am so addicted too! I love how easy it is to find FUN diy projects and be able to categorize them. I just want to point out that it makes me happy waking up and seeing a new art post from you on Facebook! ^^

Rococo Creations said...

I'm completely addicted too! I only started yesterday and I've barely got anything else done since! This is my page, I will try to find and follow you: http://pinterest.com/rocococreations/

Brian Miller said...

nice...i keep hearing about this...i need to check it out...

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds good, we all need a place where we feel good! Valerie

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Yay! Happy to find you there Heather. Times sure flies by when playing on pinterest! :)

Unknown said...

me too Heather!!!! I am on there for all kinds of ideas...decor...art....food....you can spend forever pinning away stuff!!! love it!!!!

Catherine Denton said...

Yes, I've discovered it and have a timer by my computer to prove it.
Catherine Denton

Anonymous said...

Nice

Wanda said...

Oh dear, so little time, so much to do...but like someone else said, you do make it sound like a blast...I will have to check it out!!!

Unknown said...

I'll meet you in Paris for lunch and we can do makeup in Gallery Lafayette.. :)

Alicia C said...

pinterest is funnnn - I just got on there today for the first time in months!

Di said...

I hear it's great. need to find the time to really look at it. BTW I love your new Banner!

Jess said...

I keep getting these tantalysing tastes of it and I know one day I'm going to have to give in and join! ;o)
Jess xx

Beurrée said...

I'm addicted too !
I have more than 15K pins ! (and I do go back to them ;-) )
I started following your board a few days ago :-)
I go on Pinterest as a "reward" when I am proud of something I did :-))