Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I am Smelling the Roses....


Look what I found in my garden this morning. 
A beautiful pink rose....Isn't she stunning?
...I was lucky enough to catch her just after the clouds parted and the rain stopped. 
A simple reminder that life is truly beautiful - and just like Mother Nature,
 we are strong and can blossom even after the hardest of rain showers. 

So, I am off dear friends, to stop and smell the roses this afternoon...come along with me!


PS - by the way this is my 500 post....watch for details on a fabulous give away!








11 comments:

Brian Miller said...

of its lovely...i bet it is so soft and damp as well...and heady with scent...lovely find...hope you have a great thursday!

alarmcat said...

beautiful!! I had some pink roses...but a couple of windy days took all the petals away. it looked like pink snow in my yard :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely rose photo, thanks for sharing! Valerie

Michael said...

Well, there's everyday happiness for you too! Stunning indeed.

BTw, Re you left comment--Let me guess, Heather..SB coffee? :)

Michael said...

So, does she smell amazing too? looks like it.

500? WOW. Way to go! Exciting.

Cynthia Schelzig said...

This is a beauty,,,wonderful capture. Here is to the next 500!!

lissa said...

love it! pink roses are one of favorites next to yellow roses.

happy 500th! hope you have a sweet day.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous rose and the prettiest pink... waiting for my roses to bloom. My chives have bloomed...they are pretty in their own way... am thankful for any flowers after all the rain we have had... :)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Ahh... roses already! Lucky you. So pretty!! :)

Michaele Razi said...

Love roses! Lovely!

AtelierBrigitte said...

Lovely rose!
And congrats with your 500th post - I am almost there to my 500th post...