Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Silver Liquid Drops


"Let the rain kiss you.
 Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. 
Let the rain sing you a lullaby"
Langston Hughes

Mother Nature is showering us with April rain
 in May...
Ooops, I think she got confused  this year....
That's ok...I am fine with the little silver liquid drops...

Just had to draw this perfect rainy day outfit I saw earlier in the week....
Cute, right?
I love my black Hunter Boots for splish' splashing in the puddles...
Think I need a green pair....now, too!
How about you, is it raining where you are?

Hope you can enjoy it if it is....





9 comments:

Brian Miller said...

we have been melting here...in the 90s the last 2 days...really like your pic...very cool

Crystal said...

Not raining here so far, just cloudy and gray. At least your cute whimsical art brightens my day! :-)

craftattack said...

Nice painting! The weather's good today, for a change, but we've been promised rain and cold for tomorrow! Valerie

EVA said...

So much rain... cross our fingers for a sunny weekend!

Beautifully captured!

Christine said...

It is raining here! Well, it did last night! Sweet painting with an uplifting look at rain!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Oh she is super cute Heather!! Love that quote! :)

Joni Nickrent said...

Adorable! Happy Saturday!

MMm.. said...

Yes, definitely cute Heather. I like how you've drawn it too--like the wrinkles above the boot on her left knee. It's those kind of attentions to detail that define your whimsy so well. :)

Lenora said...

as always adorable!