Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

An Apple A Day....Come Share with Us


An Apple a Day Keeps the Dr. Away. Looks like I won' t see the Dr. anytime soon. 
It's apple picking season and we've got more apples than we know what to do with!
Apples for lunch, dinner and dessert!

Anyone have any good recipes for anything "APPLE"?
I think I need to use a few of these up!
Send us your recipe, and  I'll gladly share it here on the blog!




Simply email me the recipe at
Heather.RoseHill@gmail.com
and I will publish your APPLE recipe here!

For now, I am off to add apples to my salad!




3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

apple pie....mmmm....we did not go picking this year, not yet at least....we are going to the pumpkin patch this week though...

Betsy Brock said...

OH, those are beautiful! Apples are one of my favorite things about fall!

Unknown said...

Love your apple girl :)
I have been following your facebook page for a while and recently noticed your illustrations improved greatly. I mean you have lovely style already when I started following you but it shines brighter lately.

Just want to say this and keep up your good work. I really enjoy looking at your lovely illustrations :)