Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

We can ALL fly....






When I first sketched this I was inspired by my girls playing dress up.  I was thinking, how no matter what our age, we all want to be superheros or princesses, or filled with magical powers.....Then as I added her arms and her motion of flying, I got to thinking about her arms and cape as wings.....and the feeling that we all want to fly too.....and then I realized, you know what?

We Can! 

Yes, we can all fly. We all are given wings to fly and in order to become the person that we want to be we have to take a chance and use our wings!
The world has so many wonderful adventures to offer, places to see, things to be, and  if we just take the leap we will embark on a beautiful journey!

I am off to use my wings today!

Care to join me?
She is available here as a print




3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

go fly...my kids often inspire me...they see a world full of possibility...whether its in their creativity or just in life...cute pic

A Cuban In London said...

What a beautiful drawing. And you were inspired by your children. How sweet! :-)

Greetings from London.

Wanda said...

Your drawings and your words of wisdom are beyond your years. You are so talented and wise.