Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

advice from daisy bear....



My daisy bear, loves herself. She accepts herself, takes care of herself, and is good to her little bear self!


...it's something that I remind my kids to do too....Love yourself. There is only one you!
LOVing yourself is the most important love, because if you don't love yourself....it's harder for others to fall in love with you, too!

so today, lets be nice to ourselves, give ourselves a big hug....and celebrate you!
and yes, this is now available as a print to give to your little cubs, to remind them to do just that....
love yourself





3 comments:

Wanda said...

I just love a bear hug, in any fashion, and yes, I'll hug myself today, and send a hug to you too.

Brian Miller said...

that is great advice to your kids...and to anyone that happens to read...loving ourselves allows us to really love others....

Kerry @ Made For Real said...

Sweet!