Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

For the Teachers....


This is for the teachers that I know that will be heading back to school soon. Even though our schools don't start until September in the northeast,  I still have Back to School on my mind....
Also, we went into Target this weekend....and they were fully stocked with BTS supplies....
Are you ready for back to school, or is summer still going strong for you?
Anyway, I have been itching to sketch some BTS girls so here is my first....
have a great week!




2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

august 6th is my first day back...kids start on aug 15th...i look forward to it....we still have vacation this week so one last gasp...smiles.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Actually, no, I'm not! What happened to summer!!! :) Classes resume for me August 19th, the day after my birthday! :D

Cute illustration!