Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cosmo Anyone?


Today is the movie premiere of Sex and the City 2,
and in honor of my favorite series, turned movie, 
 we're making
cosmos!

Cosmopolitan
1 1/2 oz Vodka
1 oz Cointreau
1/2 oz lime juice
1/4 oz cranberry juice

and one chilled martini glass...
Shake vodka, cointreau, lime juice, cranberry juice in a shaker.
Strain into a frosty martini glass .
Garnish with an orange slice or lime

add a few of your favorite friends, sit back and enjoy!

as you can see I am a huge Sex and the City fan, here are just 2 of my favorite quotes from the show....

“But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.”

"When you're young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun.
Then, you grow up and learn to be cautious.
You could break a bone or a heart.
You look before you leap and sometimes you don't leap
 at all because there's not always someone there to catch you.
And in life, there's no safety net.
When did it stop being fun and start being scary?”

I can't wait to see it!!!
How about you....do I have any fellow fans out there?



5 comments:

Lainey Parker said...

Love your blog and your art - just found it! Going to see Sex In The City 2 this weekend and can't wait! Glad to know someone else is as excited as I am!

Lainey Parker said...

Okay, so that is what I get for typing faster than I think... I meant to type "Sex and the City" :). In or And - either way it will be a good movie!

Nicola said...

Great illustratation, very clever!!! I enjoy that show too and those quotes are perfect!

Alexandra MacVean said...

I have to admit that I have never been into the Sex and the City, period. Sorry. BUT, I love your sketch. :D I love how you incorporated the city on the edge of your drink napkin. Sweet!! :)

shelby healey said...

I'm a HUGE Sex And The City fan, loved no.1 and can't wait to see no.2, those cocktails are a great idea!