Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Coloring Page - Idea Cards



click - print- color

It's Wednesday and it's time to COLOR - add some of your own hues and ideas to our Idea Cards pictured above...I love the idea of writing my ideas down on paper...Usually I tape these cards to my desk...
they are really all over the place...for you never know when an idea, just might hit!

How about you - how do you keep track of your ideas?
a notebook
a sketch pad
index card
journal
a Post it
or do you keep them locked up in your brain somewhere?

Have fun coloring and being creative!



8 comments:

Tania said...

I tend to have so many notes, post-its and journals that I lose track of them (and they make for messy desks). I recently discovered Evernote and so far it's great. You can download it for free and you can add all sorts of things: notes, links, pictures,...
(But sometimes I do still write something down on paper. I'm a papergirl at heart :)

Ciara Gilmore McCleery said...

Notebooks...a big bag to carry them....one in the car....one in the living room...kitchen...bedroom....must get one for the 'ladies room'! i never remember where I've jotted down an idea though! bit scatty!

Ollie and Rose said...

I usually write everything down that I want to make in a sketch book and sketch out ideas of how I want them to look. I try to keep them all in one spot but I've drawn something in my daughters notebook then had to rip it out and put it in my book. I have so many ideas and so little time that I have to write them down.

Brian Miller said...

i keep a notebook in my back pocket just for that purpose...you never know when an idea may strike

Unknown said...

I have a sketchbook that I try to keep everything in...and when that's not to hand I jot things on scraps of paper and know I'm going to loose it... Happy Wednesday Heather :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Great idea, Heather! Valerie

Crystal said...

Love the idea cards! Ideas hit me whenever I least expect it, in fact I always keep pen and paper (and sketchbook in my car) with me at all times. And sometimes it will hit me in the middle of the night which is why I keep a notebook beside my bed! :-)

Christine said...

cute colouring page! I write everything down, always have!