Kids love having their own loot.
This is the perfect purse to store ALL of their lemonade stand money in!
You probably have everything you need right now
at home to make this fun hand bag!
Here is what you will need
Cereal or cracker box
Scrapbook paper ( we used our very own Summer Soiree Paper)
Now, let's get started...
1.Take box and cut off the top flaps, and fold the sides in
so that the long sides touch each other.
2. Tear scrapbook paper into small pieces
3. Cover entire front of box with Mod Podge
This is fun and easy - perfect for little hands
4. Stick paper scraps to box and cover again with Mod Podge
5. Repeat this step for all 4 sides of the box.
It's OK if the paper overlaps, you can simply glue it down with more Mod Podge.
7. Cut holes in top of bag for handles.
Then, hole punch the sides
thread ribbon through the holes on the sides.
and fill with treasure!
8. Have fun!
Here is just one of the papers we used to create this fun recycled handbag.
It's our gift to YOU
Click on the picture and save it and use it for your very own projects.
AND, if you do, please share it with us!
Summer Soiree Mermaid Twist Paper