Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dreaming in Yellow

 I am dreaming of yellow today...and Spring. It's been a bit dreary around the Northeast this past week lots of rain, no snow, and all of the pink LOVE from our Valentine celebration has been packed away until next year. I love winter and am truly inspired by a good snuggly snow storm, but rain and 50 degrees in February?...that's just no fun!

So I decided to bring some sunshine into my life today with a fresh bouquet of daffodils from the store...
Hopefully they will bring some sunshine to your world, too!
-xx

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

a little color goes a long way in winter that is for sure...i used to have a yellow car...smiles.

Anonymous said...

When I see yellow my first thought comes to my mind is sunny days and a story of my mom wanting a yellow room but found out once she got it it made her sick.. to funny!
Hugs..love your art!

Christine said...

Thanks Heather, those are LOVELY! I'm seeing a few spring photos on the blogs, I think everyone's getting tired of the cold!

Wanda said...

Daisies and Daffodills...two of my favorites.

Your photo is so beautiful.

Betsy Brock said...

lovely! My Valentine's flowers should have been tossed today, too....time for a fresh bouquet! Daffodils are a wonderful choice!