Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

From the Drawing to the Closet....

Look for the Good Today
It 's so true, each and every day we need to take a step back, see what's good and appreciate it.
 Look FOR it ...Find It...it's there.....
There are times when it's hard to see the good, but if you look really close.....
you can find it -
 
On another note, a  lot of you ask me where I get the ideas for my drawings. So I am sharing that today with you....For this image and outfit, I was inspired by my new favorite Jcrew Sweatshirt...there is one thing I love about the fall and that's getting cozy and this sweatshirt certainly does the trick....
and paired with a great pair of boots and comfy leggings, you are ready to go out and look for
THE GOOD!
1/2/3
 
 

7 comments:

lissa said...

looks comfortable, I would wear that outfit, the cold temperature is a good excuse to get such outfit.

hope you have a great season.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Great post, Heather. Thank you for the reminder to always look for the good in life, despite it's challenges. :)

xx

Unknown said...

I love your page & what you do! So inspiring

Unknown said...

hi Heather, just saw all ur drawing and it amazing. I was searching for 1 character of lady to describe the product that i sell. Can i get your touch? Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi Ma'am Heather.. Its me your fan on Facebook.. :)

Mary Lee Robinson, Certified Grief Coach, Editor of Widowlution Online Magazine said...

I love your posts and share them often to my own FB page for widows & widowers, https://www.facebook.com/thewidoworwidowernextdoor/

So many are just spot on for us, as I try to put up inspirational stuff. Your work is that, and today's post is a great jumping off place for the bereaved, and for starting off a new year.

Just wanted you to know that I thank you, and keep up the good work!

Mary Lee Robinson, Author
THE WIDOW OR WIDOWER NEXT DOOR
GRIEF DIARIES;LOSS OF A SPOUSE
GRIEF DIARIES; HELP FOR THE NEWLY BEREAVED

maryleerobinson.com

roaa mohamed said...

خدمة خاصة تقدمها مؤسسة لمن يرغب بها وهذا حتى لا يتم التعدي على خصوصية الأشخاص، يتم استعمال فيها أكياس الفقاقيع لحماية وحفظ الأشياء الزجاجية من الكسر، أو القابلة للكسر، يتم استعمال الفلين داخل الكرتون في تغليف جميع الأجهزة الكهربائية، يتم استعمال الإسفنج لحفظ الأشياء من الضرر أو الكسر، يتم استعمال كرتون غير مشابه المقاسات، وأيضا أفضل الأشرطة اللاصقة، وايضاً يتم استعمال الأكياس البلاستكية هائلة المقاس، والتغليف باستعمال البطانيات، وغيرها من خامات ومواد التغليف.
شركه نقل عفش من الرياض الى ابها
شركه نقل اثاث من الرياض الى ابها
شركه نقل عفش