Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Sketches - Just a sketch page


I am actually away from my scanner, (hey, it's a HOLIDAY weekend!)
BUT I have this sketch from last Thursday that I wanted to share...
It's just a few different ideas, people, and things...

The girl in colored pencil is a thought I have about putting ideas on paper...
....Sometimes I struggle with that....
Does anyone else?

Hope you are enjoying your long weekend,
as much as me!
Visit more great sketches here, at Blue Chair Diary
a wonderful blog, I think you might like, A LOT!

8 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

I am always struggling with ideas. I can see them picture perfect in my head, but I almost always fight to get them down on paper as so. Ugh! Any ideas?? :)

Always loving your sketches! Thanks for giving us a peek into your sketch book/journal.

Hugs!

Nicola said...

Love this page from your sketch book! The girl is adorable and I love the colours you've used, coloured pencil never looks this good when I do it!! I feel at the moment that I have all these ideas bouncing around my head but putting them down on to paper is a whole other story, I'm hoping that my upcoming overseas trip will help alot as I'm taking my sketch book with me in the hopes that I can break out of this rut I feel like I'm in!! Fingers crossed! :0)

apinkdreamer said...

beautiful sketch and fantastic colors!

Tammie Lee said...

I love seeing pages from sketch books. This page is full of charm and lovely to see her in color!

Debbie said...

It's nice to see all of the sketches like this! I really like your girl!

Lauren said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments about my sketch! I just love yours, she is darling! Your blog and artwork are just lovely :) ~Lauren

lissa said...

I like the heart on her knee

Marlene said...

How cute they are. Thanks for stopping by. I would have been here sooner but was out of town. See you next Sunday.