Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Sketches - Got Bubbles?

Got Bubbles?
My friend Sophia and I must be on the same wave length today.
We have very similar entries for this week's Sunday Sketches!
Check out her work, here, and all of the other talented artists, at The Blue Chair Diary.

Happy Father's Day...
I am spending mine with my dad today...
so this is actually a sketch piece with black ink that I did a few weeks ago!


1976


2001
Happy Father's Day Dad!,
I love you!!
So glad we can spend the day together!!!

Heather
xo

11 comments:

Marlene said...

Heather that is a wonderful sketch and you couldn't be more in tune to Sophia unless you planned it.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Hee Hee Heather, the doggy is ADORable! :) We are on the same wavelength today!

Happy SS!

Lenora said...

More dogs and more suds! What a fun sketch! Happy Father's Day to all those great dads out there!

Tammie Lee said...

your sketch is wonderful and I love the photos of you with your dad! Hope you had a great time today.

Julia Christie said...

Hi Heather,

This is a wonderfully rendered sketch. I think both you and Sophia really nailed it this week. Have a super day with your DAD!!
Smiles

lissa said...

I thought it was the lion from the wizard of oz - so very cute

Lauren said...

What a great sketch! I'm glad you are having a good day with your dad :) ~Lauren

Katerina Galati said...

Hello Heather, your dog is so cute and seems to enjoy his bath with all these bubbles!!
Hope you enjoyed father's day yesterday.
Have a nice week!!

Jehanne's doodles said...

very cute sketch :)

Deanna said...

Great sketch and love the pic of you and your dad. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blogger award. Please stop by my blog to pick up your award. :)

paula said...

how sweet is this...